My New year's Resolution


                               This 2018 my New year's Resolution is to become better 

                                person in this community. I can't promise that I will change

                                my bad attitude but I'll try my best to be a better one.

                                Specially to the people around who love, support ,and care me.



                                I want to have stronger relationship with GOD. He is the

                                greatest of all things as they say ''put GOD first''.

                               I can't promise that i will always go to church every Sunday 
                                
                               and pray before going to bed .But I'll try my best  as possible 

                             as I can to make/do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog